Acorns Help Center
Ask us anything!
- What’s a high APY? How does the Mighty Oak Card compare?
- What is APY and how does it work with Acorns?
- How do I get the Mighty Oak Card?
- What are the benefits of the Mighty Oak Card?
- How Can I See How Many Referrals I Have?
- Will I be provided with the proper tax forms?
- What is a 1099-DIV/B tax form?
- My account is locked, how do I get it unlocked?
- Why did I not receive any tax forms from Acorns this year?
- Why did I receive a 1099 tax form?
- How do I get my 1099 tax form when my account is closed?
- How can I reset my Password?
Learn about the Acorns platform.
Account Management and Login
Everything you need to know about your Acorns account and log in, including how to reset your password.
Round-Ups® and Linked Accounts
Step-by-step articles on setting up and how Round-Ups® work, and linking bank accounts.
Investing With Acorns
Articles you can use regarding your investment (Acorns Invest), retirement (Acorns Later), and custodial (Acorns Early) accounts.
Acorns Banking (Checking, Emergency Funds, Mighty Oak Card)
Step-by-step articles on the most common questions about your Acorns Checking account, Mighty Oak Card, Emergency Funding, setting up direct deposit, paycheck split and more.
Earn Rewards, Referrals, and Promotions
Everything you need to know about referral bonuses, Earn Rewards, finding jobs, and more.
Account Statements and Tax Forms
Learn how to access your account statements, tax forms, and confirmations.
Learn more about GoHenry and how to take advantage of this unique platform.